Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Stay at home round robin #6

The Round #6 directions said to use a number or a letter. 
I went with 9 patch blocks and used some of the same fabrics I used in round #5.


I like the flowers on the corners, so...
The 9 patches will be on the top and bottom with my favorite 
dragonfly & hummingbird batik between the pieced blocks.


I made four 9 patch blocks but I like the layout above with one 9 patch in the middle.

Next week I will finish quilting and binding my SAHRR mini and post it here.

Love the process and all the great makers who are contributing each week.

Happy Sewing!

 

7 comments:

  1. Your animal print fabrics really make this quilt stand out from the crowd.. I also like those fancy corner blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you are so sweet to leave a comment.

      Delete
  2. Your 9 patches and flower blocks are a great addition to your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty final border. Your collection of batiks in this quilt is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those corner blocks keep your garden tidy, and invite one to enterr the space. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This finished so well! I've enjoyed seeing your progress each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 9 patch answer to the prompt! I like the layout with the one block, but both are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with the SAHRR!

    ReplyDelete