Friday, March 8, 2024

Finished Stay at Home Round Robin 2024

First a photo of the backing.
I put the extra blocks, test blocks, and bits of leftover batiks strips on the back.


I made binding from one fat quarter. 
The strips were cut 2 3/8".
The blue corner is for the label.
The hanging sleeve is in place.
Mini clips keep everything in place.


Blue Ridge Mountains Island Batik Fat Quarter Bundle was used with some pale cream backgrounds.
That definitely helped coordinate the colors of the fabrics I used in this mini quilt.


The binding blends with our floor so it doesn't show up in the photo above.
I am happy with this finish.
There will be some hand quilting added to each round.
I'm calling it Mountain Magic.


So glad I took part in the round robin.

Happy Sewing!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment