Saturday, March 16, 2024

SAHRR 2024 Finish

First, the back.
I machine quilted and bound this mini quilt with a hanging sleeve and corner label.
Some extra blocks and leftover bits and pieces were used on the back, too.


I made the quilt 24" X 28" so it would fit on this hanger.


Below the hand quilting with pearl cotton #8 in cream and variegated browns is visible.


I also used a medium blue and variegated dark blue-violet-black #8 pearl cotton.


This was a great sewing challenge.
Thank you to all the quilters who set up the rounds and those who participated.

Happy Sewing!





 

6 comments:

  1. I find the animal prints to be a wonderful blender, while also standing out as unique. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! I like the color combination of blues and browns together. Your hanger is a great size - I need something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finish! The blues and browns play so well together! Thanks for quilting along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful finish. Apologies for visiting so late :)

    ReplyDelete