Wednesday, February 21, 2024

SAHRR Round #5

The requirement for round # 5 is 'four' - four colors, four blocks, four fabrics, etc.

I decided after round #2 to make my quilt a mini so it will fit on a 24 in quilt hanger. 

Round # 3 is on the right side and round #4 is on the left side.

I made 4 flower blocks with 4 fabrics for round #5.

The dark fabric between the blocks is my favorite batik of this line.

I may put the 4 flowers on the corners or space them out on the bottom or top row.

Think I'm going to wait and see what round #6 requires.

Enjoying the SAHRR.

Thanks, ladies!


 

4 comments:

  1. Almost finished, and so pretty! I can see why you like that dark fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 flower blocks with 4 fabrics! That's perfect!!! It's looking great! I'm glad you're enjoying the SAHRR!!
    Thanks for Linking to SAHRR #5!
    quilting gail

    ReplyDelete