Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Flimsy Finish

Yea!!!! My version of Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune Mystery Quilt is finished.
I added two rows and changed the final border.
I like it.


I mitered the corners of the final border.
The green triangle border was a bear to sew. 
I think the borders will be wavy because of the stretchy triangles.


Another view. I think this is twin size or a very large lap quilt.


Here are the reasons I took some time off quilting.
Wish I could see them more but trying to enjoy the short time we have together.


It is hot, hot, hot.
Bonnie Hunter is coming to town.


Tomorrow I will take one of Bonnie's classes. 
After all the piecing I've been doing, I have decided to make something small
from the blocks I finish in her class.

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing your Good Fortune quilt top. You're keen adding two more rows. I think mine is smaller than Bonnie's! Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to take one of Bonnie's classes. Your flimsy is quite gorgeous! I love all that bright and happy colour. Those colours and patterns are singing the most lyrical of songs!

    ReplyDelete