Sunday, August 18, 2019

Bonnie Hunter Class

Wednesday I took a Bonnie Hunter class at the Old Man River Quilt Fest in Vicksburg.
I decided to make a pillow sham using leftover fabric from a quilt I finished but haven't used.
Below are my blocks. I need the four corners and then will add borders to make it the correct size.


Below is the finished quilt. It was a block of the month at a local quilt shop.
The pattern is Jamestown meets Ramblin Rose - log cabin blocks and sampler blocks.


We had a black cat who liked to sleep on this bed. I didn't want to have black cat hair on this, so I didn't use the quilt.


The colors are not today's hot colors but I still like the quilt.


There were sooo many scraps leftover.
I will have enough to make two pillow shams.


I want to get the pillow sham finished before our next Jackson Quilters meeting.
Hoping for time and motivation to get it done.


1 comment:

  1. No wonder you were motivated to finish your Good Fortune quilt top - you were going to a class with the lady herself, Bonnie Hunter. Those pieces in your pillow sham must be tiny! Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete