Saturday, March 24, 2018

Another border added

We are having a challenge at my quilt guild. 
Each month there is a new fabric and shape requirements.
This is my finish for month 2.


I know the colors are all over the place but I like it.
I have used my scraps and stash so far.


I borrowed the purple tulips idea from a free block on the interwebs.


Oops. That bottom bit is off center.
Can I say it's part of the scrappy charm?


The required fabric is the green in the block on the corner.


The shape requirement was at least one square and one rectangle.
Check. Check.
Monday we will meet and get the next instructions and fabric.

Are you having fun quilting, sewing, and crafting? I am.

PS Thanks for the helpful comments about taking out the color that bled in the wash. 
Let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. What a interesting guild challenge!! Our prompt is CELEBRATION, along with something old and something new. I'm not quite sure what to make of it! Only time will tell...

    ReplyDelete