Sunday, December 10, 2017

Getting ready for Christmas

Here is the box we sent to Liam & David and their parents for Christmas.


Mr. M. made cookies and peanut brittle - he's the baker & candy maker at our house.
The box was mailed Friday and should get to NYC before the big day. Wish we could be there, too.


Surprise snow! When I woke up Friday everything was covered in a beautiful blanket of snow. 
Middle Mississippi is never prepared for snow so most schools were closed.


I love this photo of our side yard wreath with a snow trim.


And you ask, "Did any sewing happen this week?"
I worked on a baby gift for a first time grandmother. Jolyn is a long-time friend and we now teach at the same school. Her first grandbaby is due in March. I had to make her a giant 9 patch floor quilt.


The love bird fabric has been waiting for the perfect person.


I found the cherry print last week on my way to the conference. Sorry for the blurry photo.
It will be a great backing for the love bird quilt.


How is everything in your part of the world?

1 comment:

  1. That snow-trimmed side yard photo is so pretty that it should be your Christmas card (if you are as slow to get them out as I am!!)

    ReplyDelete