Saturday, December 16, 2017

Embroidery Update etc.

January girl is almost finished. Just need to do her hat, ear muffs, and french knot accents. I watched a video on french knots and feel confident I can do them. I can work on this while watching TV.


The Christmas wall hanging will be finished this week. The backing fabric came and it is not quite big enough. So I will use some of the leftover fabric to make a pieced back. 


I have one more thing to finish before Christmas. I have a plan to make a bag for baby Ava.


On one side I plan to make a patchwork house with these animals at the door and windows.


I hope to fix it so the door opens and there is the fox.
The windows will reveal the owl and hedgehog.

The other side will have a zipper for her to zip. If there is time I want to make felt objects that would be in a pocketbook like cell phone, compact, and lipstick.

No school this week so let the sewing begin!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your holiday sewing!! Those stitched animals are adorable.

    ReplyDelete