Saturday, December 10, 2016

Hat and Cap Finished

Pink corduroy hat with pink rose lining was a tricky finish. I don't know if the bias stretched or the pattern was printed wrong but I had a time sewing the circular top to the side. The brim was much easier to attach. I put white flannel between the outside and the lining. I hope it keeps Miss Little Bit warm.


Variegated blue cotton crocheted cap is for Master David. It is an easy pattern I adapted from an online pattern for a baby girl's cap. Next I will make a pink and cream version for Miss Little Bit.
Once I completed the curved section is was super easy. This may become a regular baby gift in the future.


One last week of work before taking a break for Christmas. Mr. M is retiring in 3 days! Wonder what that's going to be like?



No comments:

Post a Comment