Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 Finish

The binding is finished. So I'm calling this finished in 2016. 

I was going for a sand and sea look with splashes of yellow sunlight and green sea plants.


I'm trying hand quilting around the adventurers using pearl cotton. 


Here it is all folded and neat.


The corners look pretty good, if I say so myself.


I used variegated thread on the borders.


Here is the back. The brown is for drift wood, blue for sky and sea, yellow for sunlight, and green for seaweeds and beach plants.
The forecast is for rain tomorrow, so I wanted to get photos today. I will finish hand quilting and get the label on tomorrow. Happy with a quilt finish for 2016.

How was your quilt year?

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..
    melancong

    ReplyDelete