Sunday, September 10, 2023

Delta Fair Results

Wednesday was Senior Day at the fair.
I went to see if any of my quilts had ribbons.


Mine is the mini on the bottom.
No ribbon.


Again, no ribbon.


What? No ribbon.


Well, at last. 3rd place.
This mini is Homage to Helen, made to remember my mom and her quilting legacy.


A red ribbon - 2nd place - in paper piecing.
This was made with blocks swapped with the Tell Me a Story group.

I had fun looking for my quilts. There were some awesome entries.
Some sewists are much more skilled than I am.
Really thankful for receiving any ribbons. 


These photos are of our tiny garden.
Above is a plant we bought from a local botanic garden.
We don't remember the name and were surprised to finally see blooms on it.


The zinnias have been prolific. Bees have enjoyed them.


We have lots of little green frogs like this one.


Another mystery plant from the botanic garden.
I love the lacy feel of this one.

Hope you had a great week.
Happy Sewing!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment