Sunday, July 30, 2023

Very little progress


I'm slowly working on this felt play set.
I watched the videos but I'm having trouble with the double sided interfacing.


I have almost finished one shirt. Two pairs of shorts are finished.
I am going to take a break from this while NYC grandsons are here.


I have prepared gingerbread houses for Gran craft time while the boys are here.


I picked up this cross stitch kit from the pass along table at quilt guild.
I love the pattern but 18 point cloth is teeny.
Don't look too closely. It was hard to see where to stitch as I watched TV.


See Kate Sew offered the free pattern for the gingerbread houses.
Then she shared a pattern for gingerbread people.


Now we can make houses and people.
I'm going to read the Jan Brett book, Gingerbread Baby, before we start crafting.


I saw this at my local quilt shop's Grand Re-opening party.
This chart will be so handy when deciding which sewing machine needle to use.


Mystery flower blooming in our front flowerbed.


Can't wait to see the boys!
Happy sewing.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment