Saturday, July 2, 2022

Where have I been?

About two months ago we moved to be closer to our son and his family.
The new house is bigger and has a dedicated sewing room upstairs.


Now we are 15 minutes away from these two cuties instead of 3 hours away.


And we have plenty of room for these guys when they visit from NYC.


Something interesting happened when my fabric/stash was moved to the new house.
It multiplied!
I am still trying to sort everything and find essential sewing items.

I saw a post of FB of another sewist who was SO organized in her move.
I HATE HER. Hahaha. Not really. 
I envy her.


I am pleased to have a space for all my sewing machines and supplies.


Now to finish sorting and stowing everything in a way that I can easily find what I need.


The last thing I did before the move was pin baste this quilt.
I'm anxious to get back to it.


Happy Sewing, Y'all.











 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your move, the new house looks fabulous. And the joy of having your own dedicated sewing space, it looks no nice and roomy. I'm sure you will enjoy putting it to rights, and perhaps finding things you forgot you had. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete