Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Little Sewing, A Little Straightening

Last week I started cutting out this mini quilt but it was too hot to sew.


Our upstairs air conditioning was repaired yesterday. Yea!
So, I started framing the fussy cut children.


I made two of the alternate blocks to see if I liked the plan.


Some progress on straightening the sewing areas was made.
I think this will be the home for my Molly/Babylock.


The treadle machine is in place.
Next, sort through the stacks and bags.


My main sewing area is ready.
Better light is needed - another thing to research.


Ironing and cutting areas are ready.
I'm looking for a table for the center of the room for cutting and basting.
I've looked at many ideas online.
Making my own storage table with parts from Ikea is a possibility.


I decided my boxes of small scraps were better on the shelves.
I put the yardage in the closet.
The fat quarters are now in the drawers of the dresser.

Not much progress on the wool appliqué this week.

How was your week?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment