Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Dresses

Photos of dresses for Ava as promised.
First a simple sleeveless dress decorated with rickrack
and a tie in the back.


She has another dress by this pattern that she has outgrown.
I made the next size and hope it fits.
The fabric is patterned with lots of little girls playing.


Next is a sort of plain dress with two sash options.
First, a polkadot.


Mom said the plain satin was her choice.
We will see which Ava chooses.



Here is the back. I made this pattern before and really improvised because I didn't like the instructions. This time I followed the instructions and it was MUCH easier!



The zipper is a little low from the neckline, so I added a button and loop at the neck.


Since the dress is so plain, I used the extra ribbon to make a hairbow.
We will see if Ava will wear it.


Later today I'm going to work on the Quarantine Quilt A-Long.
Keep sewing and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment