Saturday, March 7, 2020

Knit finishes and quilt block progress

I finished two knitting projects last week with Beverly's help at Southern Needle.
She taught me to knit but I haven't taken much time to practice.
This lavender feather and fan scarf just needed a few more rows to be complete but I left it so long I couldn't figure out where I was in the pattern. 
Now it is ready to wear! yea!


I started this hat by myself but only picked it up occasionally.



Here it is finished with pompoms.
Ready for cold weather.


Here are my modern quilt blocks waiting for the last two blocks.


The final blocks are finished!
I had to buy more fabric for the solid blocks that will alternate with the pieced blocks.
Fortunately the Cotton Blossom had the exact color I wanted.
I have cut out the 12 solid blocks and have started to sew them together.


Below are the solid blocks.


Next time I will share photos of the finished rows and possible border choices.
What are you sewing?



1 comment:

  1. Both your knitting projects are great, especially as you are a fairly new knitter! Congratulations indeed.

    ReplyDelete