Sunday, April 21, 2019

This week's finishes

This week was good for finishes. 
I made these pot holders to add to the wedding gift.

The pot holders match the apron I finished last week. The color is truer in the photo above.


I almost finished these key chain card holders.
I had problems with the snaps on the first one, so I have decided to change the closure.
Velcro is one option but I think I'm going with a button and elastic loop.
I will make another pink/blue one because the snap doesn't work and removing it will leave a hole.
These are for my students. I have about 10 more to make.


The simple shell wrap is finished. I changed the pattern significantly.
I made it longer and had the rows going horizontal instead of vertical. 

I added a shell border all the way around. 
The last row was written with a straight edge. I stopped with the scalloped edge and reinforced it with a single crochet along the length.


I am very pleased with how it turned out. It will be a great wrap to use in air conditioned rooms.
I used 4 skeins of 100% cotton Ultra Pima Paints yarn.
The finished size is 60" X 21".


Still time to get more sewing done over this long week end.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment