Saturday, April 27, 2019

She loves the unicorns

Little Miss Ava made up a song about unicorns and our son sent a short video of her strumming his guitar and singing, "I love the unicorns." So cute.
We are going to visit her next week end and I found a free apron pattern and unicorn fabric.
TaDa! Unicorn apron.


It has pockets, rickrack, and unicorn ribbon ties.
Super quick. I made it yesterday after school.


In other sewing finishes, I made myself a top out of this lightweight batik-like fabric.
This is the front.


Here is the back.


Another view. I made the sleeves without roll tabs. I am going to add a button because the fit is too loose at the neck. Other than that I am happy with the pattern.


And here is the pattern. I made view A.


Last week end I shared these key ring pouches. I changed the snap closure to a button and loop. Each student got to choose a lip balm. Even the boys took one. I'm making 13 more tomorrow.


These will be handy for keys and ID cards.


have to leave you with a photo of the flowers blooming in our yard this week.


Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment