Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year! First Finish!

 Ava's busy bag is finished. It is bigger than I planned - about 15" X 14". On this side she can play Eye Spy. There are butterflies, houses, flowers, Little Red Riding Hood, a bunny, cow, sheep, pig, and chick. There are words, music notes, Strawberry Shortcake, and a bunch of dogs, too.


On this side she can unbutton the door and unsnap the windows to find a fox, owl, hedgehog, and a girl reading a book.


Inside are three ribbons. I am going to make some felt and/or cloth items to attach to the ribbons. Items being considered are cell phone, powder compact, and coin purse.


This bag is big enough for her baby doll and some clothes, too.
It has a handle so she can wag it around.


I like the green fabric on the end of the zipper. I have used it on so many small projects.


Now I'm going to concentrate on embroidery. I can cuddle up and stitch on cold winter nights and feel like I am productive while I watch TV.


Wishing all my readers a warm and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment