Sunday, October 30, 2022

Busy Week with very little sewing

This week has been so busy that I sewed very little.

The good news is my paper piecing book was delivered.
Now I have so many designs to make.


A couple of days were spent with this little bundle of energy.
And I loved every minute.


Our Clara Curtis/Country Girls are blooming after being transplanted in the heat this past summer.


Friday I had fun doing something outside of my usual sewing crafts.
Our public library offered a free painting class.
Rock painting!?
Ready for Halloween.


Now to the sewing portion of this post.

I made two placemats with fabric strips.


The back is a seersucker fabric.
The strips are leftovers from my box of Art Gallery fabric I won in the Fab Shop Hop many years ago.


Two made. Four more to make.
Memphis Modern Quilt Guild is donating placemats to a senior center for Thanksgiving.
They requested dark fabrics that wouldn't show spills.


Next week I should have more sewing time.
How was your week?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment