Sunday, November 6, 2022

New Month - Traveling Quilt Show & more

This weekend there was a traveling quilt show at Davies Manor.
Mini quilts 24 inches square. Flora and Fauna from around the world.
Quilters from Virginia created these mini quilts.


So cute!


Many different techniques.


I didn't get photos of all the quilts.


This one was my very favorite - pocket mouse bordered with blue jean pockets.


Next year's quilt show challenge.
I have an idea... not sharing yet.


I finished 6 placemats for Memphis Modern Quilt Guild.


I used some shared fabric with animals.
These will be donated to a senior center.
Someone will enjoy the animals.


I finished the block of the month for Uncommon Threads QG.
This month featured raw edge appliqué.


Next I want to bind My Small World so I can hand quilt it.
I know that is not the usual order of assembling a quilt but this will work for me.


The To-Do list is long.
Small bites to eat an elephant.

Have a good week.
Linking up with Wendy's Quilts & More.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment