Sunday, November 3, 2019

Predicting some finishes

Last week at Jackson Quilters I was given a little stack of mini charm squares and a pattern.
It was so easy that I made it in a couple of days.
The plan is to practice hand quilting on it.
The finished size will be about 12" X 12".


Previously I thought about hand quilting Scrap Dance Minuet but then changed my mind.
I have to add the borders and that will make it a lap size quilt.
I bought cream minky dots for the back because most folks like snuggly lap quilts.
I will machine quilt it.


There was a trunk show at Southern Needle yarn shop and I could not resist buying this variegated yarn. I took the free pattern for a small scarf. Now I have to practice knitting.


Not sure if I have shared these finished projects here.
Sorry if they are repeats.
Reversible 'I Love Paris' apron for a silent auction in a couple of weeks.
Green side-

Other side-


Quick tulle skirt for little miss. And she helped!


Sassy little Christmas apron for the silent auction.


That's all for now. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment