Saturday, November 16, 2019

What really happened was...

Well, in my last post I had lots of projects that I predicted would be next up on my sewing agenda.
But my head cold got worse and I didn't feel like doing anything.
This is what really happened since my last post.
I cut out all the pieces to the felt mitten Christmas ornaments, so I would be ready to go with some hand sewing at the next Allison Wells quilt group. 


I had forgotten about a hair appointment and couldn't go to quilt group last Tuesday.
I started sewing these while I watched TV.
Three out of six are finished.


Christmas tree with wonky star


Red nosed reindeer


Little red car with a Christmas tree


 These three have the cuffs attached. I hope to finish them as I watch TV next week. 
Then I will have to decide who gets each one as we will not put up a tree this year.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are so cute!!! I hope you're feeling better now. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the link ups. I enjoy reading your posts and your embroidery skills are exceptional.

    ReplyDelete