Friday, February 1, 2019

Embroidery restart

I am picking up the calendar girls embroidery for a second try.
I have only finished January and worked several evenings this week on February. 
I thought I couldn't see well enough to be successful but sitting under bright light helped.


Here is my container with all the threads, instructions, and buttons.
This makes it easy to pick up and stitch a little when I have time.


I finished the top of a charity quilt. The kit has all the fabric and I only have sew it together, add the batting, and quilt it. Good practice.


Love these early flowers. They don't smell pleasant but I love having them in our garden.


Busy week with crazy weather. 
Linking up with the Peacock Party.


1 comment:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful. You must be pleased to see some signs of Spring. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete