Friday, October 5, 2018

Finish Along Q3 Peace-full Trip Around the World

Who knows when I got the idea to make a Trip Around the World quilt?
I had a jellyroll that seemed perfect (until I saw the directions). I sewed four strips together and stopped.


Then I put it on my list to finish.
In September I made a plan and got to work.


Meanwhile I learned about a new addition to our extended family.
The baby was due near my birthday.
Perfect!


The quilt was finished in time to share at our September quilt meeting.


I used stash for the back, leftover strips for the binding, and leftover batting.


Another finish in Q3.
Linking up with Finish Along 2018.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty quilt, and extra special since it is going to a new family member! On behalf of the entire FAL crew, thanks for participating in FAL this year.

    ReplyDelete