Saturday, April 28, 2018

Small projects in progress


I finally found a pattern that works with this linen/silk yarn.
Like many of my crocheting projects, it doesn't follow the pattern exactly. 
This is the third project I have tried with this yarn. I have 3 balls of it. 
I really like the color and want to have something to wear made from it.
Eventually this will be a shawl/wrap.


There are twenty days of school left in this school year.
I have 9 students who will be moving up to high school.
I want to make them something useful but couldn't decide what
to make. I found a pattern for a small pouch that could be used for many things.
These are 10 inch squares that I have paired up.
The plan is to assembly line them.


It is a beautiful day here and I replanted my succulent bed with new
and recycled plants. The rocks are a new feature.
Hope to keep two cats from napping on the plants.


Mr. M said another bed is ready for seeds.
After that I'm going to start cutting and sewing pouches.
See you next week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment