Friday, October 17, 2014

Long Week End Finishes

Last week end was busy. I made my second batch of muscadine jam. It is yummy. I finished the top and backing for the Elmo quilt and pin basted it. Photos when I finish quilting it. I was inspired to use the Elmo scraps to make a matching pillowcase. Which led to these pillowcases. 


I bought this cute fabric but didn't have a quilt in mind. I thought my little grandson might like a new pillowcase so I put these together. One is at his house and one at ours.


More sewing projects on the to-do list. Costume for Mrs. Santa to use when storytelling is in the planning stages. I'm itching to make some wide open zipper bags. And there are quilt blocks waiting to be sewn together.

How is your to-do list?

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot done! My to do list is still really long but I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like when one thing comes off the list several more are added. Good luck with your list!

      Delete