Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival

Elmo is the star of this quilt. I tried something new - rectangles instead of squares.
The front has solid red alternating with blue tossed Elmo rectangles and yellow tossed Elmo rectangles. The quilting is just stitched in the ditch except for a little echo quilting around the central Elmo.


The back features some of Elmo's friends from Sesame Street.


The binding is the same stripe as the third border.


I am proud of how well these mitered corners turned out. It was the first time I tried mitered corners.


This is my first time to participate in the Bloggers Quilt Festival. Love the idea. Love looking at quilts online. Enjoy!
Trying to link to the Bloggers Quilt Festival. Hope this is it.
amyscreativeside.com/bloggers-quilt-festival

This is the link but I have been unsuccessful adding my link to the bloggers quilt festival page. My url is too long for the space. The deadline is tomorrow and I won't have any time to work on it.
Oh, well. Maybe next time. 10/30/14

No comments:

Post a Comment