Sunday, June 25, 2023

Another Quick Finish

Three mornings this week I volunteered at Project Transformation in Memphis.
We listened to elementary and middle schoolers read. 


I had Flat Chuck in my bag and took a photo of the book Aiden was reading to me.


Then Aiden agreed to have his photo taken.
Hope he has fun reading to his next volunteer.


I cut out this jacket earlier in the week.
It only took a couple of hours to finish it this afternoon.
I bought the fabric at the quilt show in Paducah.


My oldest grandson had a promotion celebration on Wednesday.
I wish I could have been there to see the program.
Thankful for photos of the events I miss.
He is a smart, kind, creative boy who gives wonderful, crushing hugs.
Can't wait to spend time with him in August.


I finished my block for our group's charity quilt.
Now we have to sew the six big blocks together.


The first National Park quilt has basic quilting done
and it has been trimmed.
I am taking a break from working on these quilts while I make some outfits
for Ava and Kenton.

My mini history quilt is also in the rotation. It has to be finished by August 22.
A workshop that I thought would add a feature to the mini quilt has been canceled.
Back to the drawing board.

I started going to physical therapy for my knee this week, too.
Wow! So glad I'm getting this help.
I can already feel the difference.

Happy sewing.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment