Sunday, December 11, 2022

Very little sewing because...

Instead of sewing, this week has been filled with music.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I was singing with the Memphis Symphony Chorus
in the Magic of Memphis concerts.
I'm on the second row, third from the right in black with a red scarf.
It was so much fun.


Friday morning Miss Ava performed in her class Christmas music program.


She played the bells. Very focused. She did a great job.


This was the final version of the jumper.
The white lace was the best look.
No buttons.
She wore the jumper with a white blouse when she came to hear the Magic of Memphis concert.


I could see my family up on the mezzanine from my place on stage.
Miss Ava's favorite part was the dancing Santas.
She bounced in her seat through the whole number.

Next week I should have some sewing to share.
Have a good week.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment