Sunday, January 16, 2022

Possible Projects for 2022

Friday and Saturday we got to play with grandchildren.
Ava and I drew some pictures on graph paper.
Mine was a quilt, of course. I may turn this into a row quilt this year.


On the to-sew list are these cross stitch kits.
They remind me of trips we took to London and Paris.


I plan to make some more large zipper bags with this fabric.


A sewing adjacent project is this stencil pillow kit.
The pillows and covers are included.
I just have to stencil a design on the covers.


This Hey June top needs to be quilted.
I was going to make it into a sleeping bag.
Not sure about that but I have the backing and batting ready to go.


Really high on the to-do list is hand quilting My Small World.


Another cross stitch kit to keep my hands busy in the evenings.


Woke up today to light snow on the ground.
Should I leave the daffodils or pick them?


Tomorrow's supplies are ready.
I'm going to an in-person workshop to make a scrappy pineapple quilt top.
Masks and proof of vaccination required of all participants.


I bought a few fat quarters from a new quilt shop near my grands.
Always in need of neutrals.


What have you got planned for 2022?















 

No comments:

Post a Comment