Sunday, September 8, 2019

Little dress finished

The photos came up in reverse order, so here is the back of the green and white sailor dress.
This was the last dress I made for the birthday girl.


Here is the dress with the reversible moppet hat.
I liked this pattern except for the tiny sleeves.


These are all the patterns I used with the matching outfits.
The pattern on the left only takes half a yard of two different fabrics!
I put in the zipper of the pink bicycle dress twice. 
In the future I will use buttons for little dresses even if I have to alter the pattern.


And which dress did she want to wear first? The PINK one of course.


She had a fun garden party at the Memphis Botanical Gardens with all her little friends. 

Next up, finishing the Good Fortune quilt and secret sewing.

What's new with you?

1 comment:

  1. So pretty,and so nice that you have a little girl to sew for. I can remember making littles dresses for my daughter, many years ago now.

    ReplyDelete