Friday, July 12, 2019

Blue and green blocks

The photo below shows all the sewing I have done this week. It doesn't look like much but it is progress toward my Good Fortune finish. I want to make my quilt a little bigger than the original, so I am making a few more of each block. All of the red/orange blocks are made.

These parts are ironed and ready to assemble into the blue/green blocks.


This week has been busy with errands with mom and volunteering at my former job.

Our neighborhood pool has been a yucky green, so my morning swims have been curtailed for now.

This week-end we are driving into the tropical storm that is expected to hit the coast. Our grandsons are visiting their other grandparents in Pass Christian and we have been invited to come for a party.

It might be a hurricane party!😲 Lots of rain and wind but we will be far from the actual storm center.

No sewing this week-end but I may get some crocheting in. 
Can't wait to see those grands.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. You've reminded me of my good Fortune quilt. I actually made mine smaller than the pattern. My goal is to have mine quilted in time for the link up in January or February 2020. I hope you can be finished by then too. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete