Monday, September 3, 2018

Birthday Ready

This long week end I was busy sewing for Ava's birthday. I wanted to try out two new patterns.
Here are four dresses made from the two patterns.

The short dresses are cotton knit. Earlier in the summer I made a top and shorts from the fabric and had enough left to make the flowered knit dress and the pink knit dress.

The longer dresses are made from quilting cotton fabric. The pattern is very quilter friendly. The pieces are cut out with rotary cutter. 


Mr. M suggested that Goldilocks and the Three Bears needed a tote bag.
I bought some of the coordinating fabric and made this bag and one of the dresses above.


Peek-a-boo, Ava!


More snaps of the dress.


I hope the dresses fit. It is hard sewing long distance.
We will see if they fit this Saturday.


Just waiting for the books that will be the rest of the birthday present.


Inside the bag.


This is the pattern that I used for the two longer dresses.


Now I need to work on some quick baby quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment