Tuesday, July 17, 2018

3rd Quarter Finish A-Long Goals

I don't make resolutions or have sewing goals. But this year my quilt group has a UFO challenge that I joined. It is very simple. List unfinished quilts, pay one dollar for each proposed finish, share finishes with the group at monthly meetings. Bonus- for each finish I will get a ticket for the drawing at the end of the challenge. Winner gets the pot of money.
Suddenly, I am motivated. 
So I listed 4 quilts. I have finished 2. 
Then I ran across the quarterly FAL on the internet and decided to piggyback my finishes.

Here are my revised goals for 3rd quarter FAL:

1. Pink and Gray lap quilt. The blocks have been hanging around for years.


2. Medallion Border Challenge. I am 3 months behind on the borders but all requirements and fabric has been given out. Now I have to add the 3 borders and finish the quilt. I'm pondering hand quilting.


3. Around the world lap quilt made with a jelly roll. I don't have a photo because I haven't really even started this quilt. The jelly roll is green, blue, yellow, and white. I hope to use stash for all of it.

Now I have to get to work. School starts soon and my sewing time will be very limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment