Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Busy Week



This week has been very productive. I finished Ava's jacket last Saturday.












On Monday I sewed the curtains and Mr. M. fixed the curtain rod and the curtains were hung.














Monday afternoon I cut out all the pieces of this Christmas wall hanging. Tuesday and Wednesday I sewed all the
pieces together. Every quilt is a learning experience
and this was no different. I'm pleased with the
final results. Now I'm waiting for the backing
fabric and batting to be delivered.











Wednesday afternoon we drove to our son's house. I gave Ava her new jacket. She may have to grow a little to be able to wear it. We had a great visit.
Now we are back home and I may be able to get some more sewing done. But if I don't at least I finished everything on my list!








Next week will be busy but I plan to work on my embroidery in between times. It's good to have a portable sewing project.

How was your week? Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. What a busy week!! You filled it with a great amount of productivity. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that cute jacket for baby Ava!!

    ReplyDelete