Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Fabric Trip


Today was a beautiful, sunny day. Perfect for a drive up the Natchez Trace to a fabric shop.
As I drove I remembered all the times I drove the same section of the Trace up to MSU.
It is such a lovely, quiet alternative to highway travel.

Below is my haul. I went for the love bird fabric but I found a cute ready-to-smock outfit for Baby Girl. Hope I can find all my smocking supplies and patterns. 


I bought two new fabrics for the heart frame quilt. The color is more subdued and I think it will show off the hearts better. I cut out the finishing strips this afternoon.


Here are some of the fabrics I couldn't resist at Saturday's quilt gathering. Future baby gifts.


Just adding some pink to the stash.


Ta Da! I am making progress on my felt applique' piece from my Saturday class.


It was a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment