Saturday, January 16, 2016

Two weeks into a new year

Two weeks into the new year and I can't seem to get motivated to work on quilty things.
I made another kimono jacket-super fast. It took about 3 hours including ironing the fabric, cutting out the pattern, and sewing. This is the longer version in a cotton lawn. I made a few changes to the pattern like a side slit for easier movement.



Here is what I started working on-my row by row quilt from the summer. I have done all the rows that are simple piecing and now have blocks with lots of applique'. You know how I feel about that.


This tugboat was the easy part. Now I have to add the barges, doors, windows, and cargo. Can't seem to get motivated.

I should make a 2016 To-Do list, so here goes.
Bind the king quilt-Jamestown meets Ramblin' Rose
Finish the row-by-row
Make an Around the World quilt from a jelly roll I bought last June

We'll see how that works out.

How is your new year quilt list progressing?

1 comment:

  1. Hello !
    Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
    The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
    The "directory" is 30 million visits, 199 countries of the world! and more than 22,500 blogs.
    In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
    Activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    come to add you to my followers by clicking on ''join this site''
    We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
    Thank you for your understanding
    I wish you an excellent day
    sincerely
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
    We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
    All registrations will receive a corresponding degree at blog
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete