Saturday, September 19, 2015

wedding gift part 1

In my last post I wrote that I had to work on a wedding gift for an upcoming wedding. Bet you thought I was making a quilt. No, I don't have that much time. (I do teach full-time.)
I am giving them a set of handmade kitchen items. 


First finished is this reversible apron.


I am using four of the Art Gallery fabrics I won from Fab Shop Hop.


Today I hope to finish two potholders, an oven mitt, and two tea towels.

Last weekend two of my quilts were in the quilt celebration. You may ask why my quilt is hanging side-ways. That would be because I sewed the hanging sleeve on the long side. I didn't realize it was wrong until I took it to the show. When I got the quilt back home I saw that I had sewn the label on sideways, too. Typical. Oh, my!



No comments:

Post a Comment