Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pillows for the Fish Quilt

I had a very productive long week end. Lots of oops! I should have measured that or figured correctly how big to make these quilted pillow covers. But I am very pleased with how they look. Mr. M also liked them. Unfortunately, the quick, cute pillows made him think new curtains would look nice in the middle bedroom with the fish quilt and three bright pillows. But he doesn't know about the list in my head for so many other projects before I tackle curtains. 



We like the backs almost as much as the fronts.


Next I hope to finish three pillows that will match my yellow and blue on point quilt. I have one finished and one pieced and ready to be quilted. The third will be the trickiest. I'm going with random piecing on that one and can't decide how to approach the randomness.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the finish of these three fun pillows!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete