Saturday, August 4, 2018

Back to School - Last Summer Project

A couple of weeks ago on the way to a conference in Austin, Texas, we took a short detour to Stitchin Heaven Quilt Shop. I have bought fabric from them and done block of the month by mail but never visited the store. I bought two fat quarters and some coordinating fabric for baby gifts.



The fabric was from the same line with cute baby animals.
I bought a half yard of pink and blue and a yard of green. Mr. M. helped me pick out the right shade of blue. There were so many choices and his color sense is better than mine.


The first baby 9 patch is finished. My final summer project.
Here is a close up of the print.


The corners are pink because this one is for a girl. 
There was enough pink for binding, too.



I found a bee fabric for the back at Stitch N Frame. They were having their big summer sale.


Back to school. Sewing only on week ends now.



No comments:

Post a Comment