Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A room full of tutus

Today I volunteered at the International Ballet Competition at an information desk.
Most people have been in town since Sunday and have figured out where all the events are being held. So... it was not very busy today.
I went for a look around the building and found the Tutus.com display room.
This is not my kind of sewing but I appreciate the amount of work that goes into one of these tutus.


Just enjoy the intricate designs and massive amounts of handwork each contains.


I can't pick a favorite.


Well, my favorite color is blue.


The flowers are so lovely.


This black and red one is stunning on stage.


Below are some photos of a maker at work.




When I told the head person that I wrote a sewing blog, she asked me to let people know about their silent auction.


Here are the links she gave me:



Check them out.

Happy sewing & happy dancing.
Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment