Saturday, February 17, 2018

More pink and a little blue

This week end I plan to work on this charity quilt for Jackson Quilters.
Pink, pink, pink. Cute pink cats.


The backing wasn't provided so I came up with these pieces from my stash.
It will take both and I'm not sure exactly how I want to place them.


I am going to finish the blue block for the color challenge.
Next week end is packed full with Reading Association meetings.
Must sew this week end.


I took another photo of the flannel butterfly quilt. 
Just wanted to get the color right. The sun has been hiding lately.


Oh yes, and I could work on the simply elegant tee that has been cut out for weeks.
What are your plans for the week end?

2 comments:

  1. A lovely butterfly quilt. It's always better to take photoes outdoor, and the sun is helping a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping that you managed to get all of your sewing done!!

    ReplyDelete