Saturday, October 28, 2017

New Projects and a Finish

First a finished scarf made from leftover fabric. I made David's big brother a scarf out of the leftover fabric. This is my own design with flannel and fleece. I sewed the sides and left the fleece longer than the flannel so I could have a little fringe.


I had my first knitting lesson yesterday. I have homework! Practice 30 minutes a day. Look for future posts about my (hopeful) progress. Switching from crocheting to knitting should be interesting.


Baby Ava's jacket is cut out. I can't decide what to embroider on the pocket.


I'm leaning toward the fox but the owl and hedgehog are cute, too.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your knitting! Keep going.😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, knitting lessons! Good luck! My grown daughter loves foxes, but I think the hedgehog is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete