Saturday, August 5, 2017

Saturday Sewing

As soon as I saw the Zola Pen Case I had to make one (some). But I didn't have all the necessary supplies. A week ago Stitch N Frame had their Christmas in July sale and I found a snap setter for a great price. Then I ordered 18" zippers from my favorite zipper supplier, Zipit. The zippers were delivered yesterday. I was ready to get sewing.



Above is my first attempt. 


I did some other sewing, too. I am continuing to make soup bowl cozies. At the sale I bought some sweet flannel and today I made a receiving blanket to add to my stash of baby gifts.


A few more pictures of the pencil case.


The outside is some of my favorite fabric. There's only a little of it left.

The ends of the case are so cute.


All of today's sewing.

In other news, I organized my scraps and smaller lengths of fabric. I love being organized.

There may be time left in the weekend to make another pencil case.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment