Friday, July 21, 2017

Wool Felt Applique

This summer I haven't done much sewing or quilting even though I have lots of unfinished projects and a list of ideas I want to try.

But I have had time to do some hand sewing a few times when I joined a group at the local library who get together to sew every other week for a couple of hours.



I finished the leaves on this wool felt piece I started in June, 2016. I may get this finished this year if I continue working on it in spare moments.

Last week we drove to Orlando - 12 hours in the car!


Last year my students and I read about the manatees in Florida. I really wanted to see some. We went to Homasassa Springs State Park where they care for injured manatees. The water is very clear so we were able to see this one. It is huge!


We crossed this bridge on our way to St. Pete.


A view of the water at the state park. So calm and peaceful.
(It was very hot-humid, too.)

That's all I've got this Friday. 
How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one’s Good posting! I enjoyed reading it, I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening! keeping this website.

    Kids Dresses Online India

    ReplyDelete