Thursday, March 9, 2017

Uno zip bag

I'm sort of between projects. I have 3 or 4 things I need to work on but can't get motivated.
So I took at little look around the blog-o-sphere trying to find inspiration.
I found the 52 weeks of zipper bags at Little Crispy here.

I bought a new pack of Uno cards for the kids at school to play when their work is finished. The first zip bag shown on Little Crispy was perfect to hold a pack of cards. I downloaded the directions and looked through my stash for some suitable fabric.

I found a fat quarter of this homespun type fabric. I've had it forever and never found the right project. I had a red zipper in my stash, too.


The lining is some of my favorite fabric from my very first quilt.


It was a super easy bag to make. Maybe my dry spell has been broken. 
Next week is spring break and I hope to get some sewing time. 

Ever need a little push to get sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment