Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lots of little finishes

Who doesn't love a long week end? Monday was dedicated to sewing these little cozies and oven mini mitts. I bought the pattern 'Hot Fingers' at a fabric shop in Toronto. I found Insul-Bright here in town so I was ready to make these cute little mitts. Two fat quarters will make four. They are tough to turn but so handy when finished.



I made twelve cell phone cozies, too. I used ribbon instead of fabric for the wrist band and button clasp. That made sewing much faster. I made all of these cozies in two hours.


I cut out the pieces while watching TV Saturday night, then the sewing was quick and easy on Monday. Now what am I going to do with all these? Thinking I may sell them on Etsy or at a craft fair. Can't decide. Any opinions? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment