Sunday, March 26, 2023

Small bits of sewing

I started the background for a fabric collage mini quilt that has been on my mind.
The greens were sorted and sewn together. I cut some butcher paper as a base pattern.
More to come.


This afternoon I made a little fabric basket.
Fairly easy pattern from We All Sew.


Now my smocked eggs have a holiday home.


I think the handle is too long so I tucked it in and put the eggs on top of it.


Ready for Easter.


This is the block of the month for Uncommon Threads Quilt Guild.


I didn't pick up a block kit so I used stash fabric in similar colors.


I took this photo and changed it to gray scale to find which batik was the darkest.


Here is the finished block.


I made another project bag.


Each one is a little easier to make.
Here is one I posted in another post.


This week it has finally seemed like spring here.
NYC family is coming to visit in two weeks.

What's on the agenda for your week?









 

No comments:

Post a Comment